quinta-feira, 27 de maio de 2010

Wings

I've been having problems with time. I've been having problems with time, clothes and dreams.
Even with so many people around me, I sleep every night trying to solve troubles I don't have, about things I don't live, for someone I don't know, but who is in my mind all the time.
I've forgetting how to choose my clothes at the morning, I've been trying to be always awesome, as if someday someone could come and see.
I've been living everyday, thinking of places I've never visited, roads I've never passed by, voices I've never heard at all.
I worry about fights I can't avoid, answers I can't give, words I can't say, touchs I can't feel, smells I can't breath, hugs I can't enjoy, bottles I can't open with liquids I can't drink.
It's hard, but it seems to be the kind of headache we like to feel.
I don't know why, but it's something that makes me feel fine.
And, when I'm dreaming, I've been always flying in the sky, over the sea, trying to find something, looking for a way to come closer. There're only two hours everynight to get there and it's far away. That's why sometimes I don't find nothing when I arrive. There's always a song to dance and I wake up singing it, living it, breathing it, feeling it.
Come closer... can you feel with me?

(Original version in English, cause the words just jumped into my mind in English. But it must be easy to find errors so, please, ignore them. And a song of Elvis that's jumping into my mind since many days ago).

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário